Underwater Concrete Repair:
- We have extensive experience in addressing leakage in hydraulic and water conveying structures. This type of work requires an understanding of water pressure and its damaging effects. It is our job to permanently seal cracks, undermining as well as construction and expansion joints. We combining the use of specialized hydrophilic caulks and chemicals, epoxy, and cement-based materials.
Underwater Welding and Burning:
- Many of our divers are skilled in underwater welding, allowing us to respond quickly to any welding or burning needs. Glenn Underwater Services has developed a program to increase efficiency and safety while meeting all Quality Assurance requirements. This reduces time on site as well as costs as we have no need to expedite specialized personnel from another location. Our underwater welding experts are certified by Loyd’s Register and have a depth of experience working worldwide.
- We provide a broad range of underwater inspection and data collection services, using a variety of sophisticated technologies to record images and data. All inspections are programmed and performed under strict controls that ensure accurate and repeatable data.
- GUS uses advanced technology to perform non-destructive testing above and below the waterline. Our equipment and procedures are deployed by experienced divers and remotely operated vehicles. Exact data location, proper collection and organization are key to performing long-term life-cycle analysis of any structure.
- Our mechanical services allow us to perform underwater installations and repairs within very exacting tolerances while working in water depths exceeding 200-feet and with limited visibility. Our divers posses the depth of mechanical and mathematical skills to properly install, align, anchor gates, valves, stems, guides, etc. Utilizing 3-D imagery increases onsite understanding of equipment and components, reducing time onsite and costs.